Kola Studios, the creators of the popular two player card game Matatu, announced the launch of a new play-for-cash version of the game called Matatu Champion . This new game allows people to play their favorite game with the added excitement of winning real cash. Fear not, you can still play the older version but where is the fun in not winning any tangible price for it?
With Matatu Champion, players can choose from a selection of 3 different money matches; 500 shillings for The Street l evel , 2,000 shillings for The Expert level and 5,000 shillings for Abagezi. Once one of these games is unlocked, a player’s money is on the line and they must try to play all their cards before the opponent in order to win the game. The lucky winner takes all and the loser goes empty. Probably a good way to get your adrenaline pumping in order to double your Mobile Money account without getting off your couch or, for those who enjoy playing without getting off your bed for a pee break, your bed.
How to play Matatu Champion
1. First download Matatu Champion onto your smartphone from Google Play
2. Deposit money to your Matatu Champion account from MTN or Airtel mobile money
3. Unlock a game of either UGX 500, 2,000 and 5,000
4. Request a game and try to play all your cards before your opponent. Cards are played by matching either cards 3, 4, 5 or Hearts, Spades, Diamonds and Clubs A.K.A Flowers.
5. The lucky winner takes all the money
6. Redeem the money you’ve won by making a pay out to your Mobile Money account
And in case you exit the game before you finish, you will lose the game and money will be deducted from your account. Therefore try as much as possible not to forfeit the game. Money is at stake here.
The Matatu Champion app has new beautiful designs that gives it a casino like feel and give the users a different experience so one feels like they have visited a virtual Casino, which in a logical sense, it is but without the added allure of Poker, Cigar smoke, Roulette and other games. Constant updates will be made to improve the user experience and environment.
The decision to launch a play-for-cash version of Matatu has been greatly motivated by the constant request from players looking for a more challenging quest in order to win some sort of reward and Kola Studios thought to answer the request and satisfy its clients.
However this product is intended for use by persons 18 years and above.